Drai’s is at The Cromwell at 3595 S Las Vegas Blvd
10 AM – close on Friday-Sundays, + Tuesday Nightswim
How does bottle service at Drai’s Beach Club work?
Reserving a VIP table (aka bottle service) at Drai’s Beach Club in Las Vegas requires committing to a minimum spend amount for your table, also known as a “min”. Customers must reach this minimum spend amount by the end of the event by purchasing bottles of alcohol, food, and other beverages while at the table. Even if you do not end up spending enough to hit your minimum, you will still be charged for your agreed upon minimum spend.
Purchases made at the bar will not count towards your minimum, you must order from your table server. Please keep in mind that the minimum spend does not include tax, tip, and venue fee which is calculated on top at the end of the event, and is around an additional 37% on top. The minimum spend required to book a VIP table will vary depending on the table type, as well as how busy the day is expected to be. Holiday weekends and bigger name artists will require higher minimums.
How much is table service at Drai’s Beach Club?
Bottle service minimums varies depending on the day / talent, and the number of people in your party. Contact us below and we’ll get you a custom quote for your party shortly! Or, you can view table pricing directly on our free mobile app, or see table pricing and book Drai’s Beach Club bottle service directly here.
What is included with my VIP Table reservation (bottle service) at Drai’s Beach Club?
By agreeing to your minimum spend, you receive:
- Expedited entry for your party – shorter wait time via a dedicated VIP Table line.
- Admission – Your table reservation includes a certain number of VIP admissions, so your guests do not need to purchase tickets or pay cover to get into the club.
- Table real estate – You will have a dedicated table and seats at the club for the entire duration of the event. You will also have a dedicated server who will take your orders and help you make mixed drinks at your table.
- Free drink chasers such as soda, juices, or seltzer water. Some mixers such as red bull/energy drinks, and bottled water are not complementary.
- The minimum spend will be applied towards the purchase of bottles of liquor/champagne, food, and other drinks such as beer buckets, cocktail pitchers, and bottled water.
- Pro-tip: The food menu at Drai’s Beach is quite good and very reasonably priced, we definitely recommend getting some food served up at your VIP Table. Not only does eating help you sustain your partying levels, but it is a good way to entice new friends to join your table as well!
What should I do if I have more guests than the number of complimentary VIP admissions included with my table at Drai’s Beach Club?
You can contact us and we can usually increase the number of VIP admissions included with the table by slightly increasing the minimum spend with the venue. Another solution would be to have your extra guests enter the club separately via the pre-sale tickets line or the guest list line. You can use the Discotech mobile app to buy tickets and also RSVP for the free/discounted guest list as well. Once your guests are in the Beach Club, they can meet up with your group at the table and you can get the party started from there! (We call this the hybrid model, as some guests will enter via the VIP table line, and some people will enter separately via the guest list or ticket line, but one way or another everyone will end up partying together in the same place!)
How big are the bottles of liquor at Drai’s Beach club?
Most bottles of vodka, such as Grey Goose, Belvedere, Absolut etc., are 1 Liter in size. If you are wondering how that translates into drinks, 1 liter is about 22.5 full shots. Magnum bottles are 1.75 liters in size.
How much do bottles and other drinks at Drai’s Las Vegas Cost?
Please refer to the bottle menu below for more information on pricing.
How do I get a special bottle presentation at Drai’s Beach Club?
Special presentations with sparklers, fun props (the bottle train), and beautiful bottle girls typically require at least a $3,000 order from your waitress and needs to include the purchase of at least 1 bottle of champagne. As a general rule of thumb, the grander the order, the grander the presentation. You can ask your server about the special presentations and sometimes negotiate directly with them.
Corporate events, large parties, and buyouts at Drai’s Beach Club
If you have a very large party size, we are able to work directly with you to reserve a custom section with the real estate that you are looking for. Drai’s Beach Club is also available for full venue rentals/buyouts on non club days. We have worked with group sizes from 30 people to 500 plus, so feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you!
Bachelorette party for Drai’s Beach Club
Looking to do something special for the upcoming bachelorette party at Drais Beach Club? Feel free to reach out to us and we can work with you to try and make it a special occasion you won’t forget! We can oftentimes get great deals and packages set up for your bachelorette party!
Drai’s Beach Club Bottle Service Deals
We don’t currently have any Drai’s Beach Club bottle deals.
Drai’s Beach Club VIP Host / Promoter
Drai’s Beach Club Table & Cabana Floor Plan
What are the different VIP table options at Drai’s Beach Club?
Please refer to the Floor Plan / Seating Map to see corresponding table numbers.
Main Floor of Drai’s Beach Club
Bungalow (Tables #BG1-BG9) – 15 guests
- The bungalows are a shaded, spacious, and luxurious option for large parties or customers who want to have exclusivity and comfort. Each bungalow comes with 2 couches, TV, safe, fan and access to a private pool that is shared by your neighboring bungalow. Bungalow #1 is considered the “Owner’s Bungalow” and has a private pool all to itself. The owner’s bungalow will come at a premium cost, if you are interested in it feel free to reach out and we can help you secure it.
- The bungalows at Drai’s Beach Club will range between $2,000 and $3,000 minimum spend on regular Fridays and Sundays, and $4,000 to $6,000 on regular Saturdays. Holiday weekends can command prices of $7,000 and up for bigger name artists. The bungalows come with 15 VIP admissions.
VIP Stage Table (Tables #PDJ1-PDJ7) – 12 guests
- As the name suggests, the stage tables are located right next to, and behind the DJ stage. These tables are priced at a premium in exchange for being located as close to the performer as possible (within easy selfie distance). The downside is that it can be kind of cramped in the area as there are a number of tables packed in this section, and the view from the table is from the side/behind the stage.
- The stage tables will range between $3,000 and $5,000 on Fridays and Sundays, and $4,000 to $6,000 on Saturdays. Holiday weekends and special performers will be $7,000 and up. These tables include up to 12 VIP guests.
Poolside Deck Booth (Tables #PDB10-PDB16) – 10 to 12 guests
- The poolside deck booths are large couches that face the pool. They can seat 6 guests at a time comfortably, and have a lot of open space in front of them for standing area. They are a short walk to the pool, and are located close to the action in front of the DJ.
- Pool deck booths will range between $1,000 and $1200 minimum spend on Fridays and Sundays. On Saturdays they will range between $2,000 and $3,000 minimum spend. Holidays will be $3,500 and up. Depending on the minimum spend, it will range between 10 and 12 VIP guest admissions.
Daybed (Tables #DB1-DB16) – 8 to 10 guests
- The daybeds are large and comfortable beds that guests can fully lay out on. When spread out, the beds can support between 3-4 guests lying down at a time, many more if people are seated around the bed. Most of the daybeds are located near the glass window, and have a great view of the Las Vegas Strip. Because there are many daybeds at the venue, the price for these is pretty reasonable. We think this is a great value play!
- Daybeds at Drai’s Beach Club will range between $600 and $1,000 minimum spend on Friday and Sundays, and $1,500 to $2,000 on Saturdays. Holiday weekends and special DJs will be $2,500 and up. The daybeds include between 8 to 10 guests depending on the minimum spend.
Poolside Banquette (Tables #PT1-PT11) – 6 guests
- As you can see on the floor plan, the poolside banquettes are really located right next to the pool. Each couch area can seat around 4 guests. If your group wants to be close to the action, then these are really great. Just keep in mind that splashing and mayhem from the pool can spill over to your table given its super close proximity.
- Poolside banquettes generally cost $600 minimum spend on Fridays and Sundays, and $1000-$1,500 minimum spend on Saturdays. Holidays and top tier artists will be $2,000 and up. The include 6 VIP guest admissions.
Mezzanine of Drai’s Beach Club (2nd Level)
Mezzanine Grand Cabana (Tables #GC5, GC6) – 15 guests
- Drai’s Beach has two grand cabanas on the mezzanine level, which are essentially super sized cabanas. Each one has more space than a regular cabana, a private bathroom, and an additional daybed to lay out on. (The Grand Cabana comes with 2 daybeds, one that fits 2-3 people, and one that fits 1 individual) All mezzanine cabanas have exclusive access to the private pool on the mezzanine level. Note, only men with wristbands will be allowed onto the mezzanine level, ladies can be brought up without wristbands. Wristbands are handed out when the party checks in for the table.
- The mezzanine grand cabanas typically range between $2,000 and $2,500 minimum spend on slower days, such as Fridays and Sundays. On regular Saturdays they will range between $3,000 and $6,000 minimum spend and include 15 VIP guest admissions. Holiday weekends and top tier performer talent will be $7,000 and up.
North Mezzanine Cabana (Tables #C1-C10) – 12 guests
- The North Mezzanine Cabanas are located on the private balcony level overlooking the pool and DJ. Each cabana has 2 couches, a full size daybed, TV, safe, and lots of space. Cabanas have access to the private pool on the 2nd level. Only men with wristbands are allowed to access this floor.
- North mezzanine cabanas will cost between $1,500 to $2,000 minimum spend on Fridays and Sundays, and will range between $3,000 and $5,000 on Saturdays. Holiday weekends will be $6,000 and up. The cabanas come with 12 VIP admissions.
South Mezzanine Cabana (Tables #C11-C15) – 12 guests
- On busier days, the south mezzanine cabanas will also be open for sale. They are the same size and a similar set up as the north mezzanine cabanas, however they do not face the DJ. The bonus of the south mezz cabanas is that they have their own private bathrooms.
- The South mezzanine cabanas are generally a little cheaper than the north mezzanine ones. They will range from $1,200 to $1,500 minimum spend on Fridays and Sundays, and $2,500 to $4,500 on Saturdays. Holiday weekends will be $5000 and up. These tables come with 12 VIP guest admissions.
Mezzanine Daybeds (Tables #L1-L6) – 6 guests
- On really busy events, the mezzanine daybeds will also be available for sale. They are smaller sized daybeds and have access to the private pool on the mezzanine level.
- Mezzanine daybeds are the cheapest tables at the venue, ranging between $600-$1000 minimum spend, even on busy Saturdays or holiday weekends. They include 6 VIP guests.
Which is the best table at Drai’s Beach Club?
The best table is definitely the VIP stage table which is right next to the DJ. The cabanas and bungalows are also pretty awsome – they come with HD televisions and the Grand Cabanas also feature and private bathroom with showers. While the grand cabana is larger and has a private bathroom, we prefer to be on the first floor rather than the mezzanine area. The Bungalows also come with private pools for each bungalow. All of the 15 mezzanine level cabanas have their own water misters, 50″ High Def TV’s, ample covered and open air seating and each a private restroom with shower.
What is the best value table at Drais Beachclub?
We believe that the best value table at Drais is the daybed. They are spacious, are located close to the action on the main ground level, include a solid number of VIP admissions, and are very reasonably priced. If you have a smaller size party, then the poolside banquette is probably the best value play for your group.
What is the cheapest table available at Drai’s Beach Club?
When the mezzanine daybed is available for sale (on busy days), they will be the cheapest table in the venue. On most days, the poolside banquette will be the cheapest table option.
Where is the VIP Table check-in located?
Once you enter the Cromwell (a relatively small hotel by Las Vegas standards), there should be signs that point you towards Drai’s Nightclub and Beach Club. Follow the signs until you reach the main entrance. Drai’s only has one entrance where all the different lines (guest list, General Admission, and VIP Table) feed into. Once you get to the front, there should be signs that tell you where the VIP table line is. If you have any questions, be sure to ask someone working at the venue or at the podium and they should be able to point you out.